FGA 900 Series stack gas emissions analyzers can measure up to 3 gases in a single instrument.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Calculated
Features and Benefits
- Fully integrated system in a single compact box - no additional components required
- Suitable for a wide range of applications - up to 3 gases in a single analyzer
- Low maintenance - straightforward servicing without specialist skills
- Proven high performance - dual sensor measurement technique, TÜV and MCerts approved/Certified to US EPA standards
- True measured Total NOx - separate NO + NO2 sensors for true NOx monitoring, no converters necessary
- Simple installation - locate the analyzer anywhere, including outside locations
- Automatic calibration option - for continuous unattended operation in compliance monitoring applications
- Combustion efficiency measurement option - for optimizing process efficiency where conditions are changing.
Compact, Weatherproof Design
The FGA stack gas emissions analyzer is very compact. The choice of installation location and access is therefore made much simpler. They are packaged in weatherproof cabinets, intended for mounting directly on to a convenient wall or structure, inside or outside.