Model 241CE II Hydrocarbon Dew Point Analyzer
The Model 241CE II Hydrocarbon Dew Point Analyzer is a quality control tool for natural gas processing, distribution and consumption. Detection and measurement of hydrocarbon dewpoint is achieved in a single cell, single cycle operation.
The dew point analyzer is sensitive enough to detect trace amounts of dew, yet strong enough to withstand saturation levels and process fluctuations such as temperature, pressure and flow rate. A proprietary multiple stage filter protects the analyzer from most likely sources of contamination (aerosols, particulates and liquid slugs). The programmable alarm system will automatically activate when problems are detected.
The Model 241CE II Hydrocarbon Dew Point Analyzer is the economic solution to detecting costly problems such as off-spec gas, plugged lines and compressor station malfunctions. A dew point analyzer on your pipeline ensures accurate and continuous monitoring, even at remote or hazardous locations. Your bottom line will show results.
The dew point analyzer uses patented chilled-mirror technology. With the Model 241CE II Hydrocarbon Dew Point Analyzer, all monitoring and measuring of dew points is done automatically under control of an onboard computer, rather than by an operator. The dew point analyzer was designed for unattended operation. It carries CSA (Class I Div 1, Groups C & D) and ATEX (Zone 1) certification for use in hazardous areas.
The dew point analyzer may be located local to a plant or in remote locations. It requires only electrical power and a supply of dry purge gas1 so fast, accurate readings are obtained with little service and maintenance.
1 For high humidity climates, customer to purge cooler housing with instrument air/dry gas supply. H2O dew point less than -40° C (-40° F) and flow rate less than 15 L/day or 0.53 SCFD.
- Accurate and objective direct measurement of hydrocarbon dew point temperature at pipeline pressure or Cricondentherm
- Proprietary three-stage filter provides superior protection
- Designed for unattended operation with low maintenance
- Electricity the only consumable
- Compact design allows mounting in optional enclosures
- Hydrocarbon dew point
- Monitor operational status
- Pipeline quality and custody transfer
- Monitor inlet and outlet of storage facilities
- Control of contractual blending operations
- Monitor amount of superheat in gas turbine feed gas
- Optimizing of switch times for pressure swing adsorption
Other Products of Interest